To collaborate and lead national and international initiatives in lung cancer control including prevention, education, research and promotion of evidence- based practice.
Become a regional leader and global participant in the fight against lung cancer and contributor to the advancement of knowledge in the field.
- Facilitate collaboration among health care professionals and organizations with interest in lung cancer
- Enhance evidence based practice by the development, dissemination and implementation of guidelines relevant to the region
- Conduct research projects to help better understand and manage lung cancer in the region
- Participate in lung cancer control initiatives
- Conduct educational activities for health care professionals and the public